Weekend Freedom Machines banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale near Mpls MN, a Model 50 snowblower with the added mount to allow use with the newer 420/430 tractors. Needs the correct shaft for a 400 or 420/430. The 430 also requires a frame extender/shaft.

Auger is in great shape and appears to have had very little use, everything spins smooth by hand. I no longer have a 420 and therefor can't test it. Hoses have some cracks but don't seem to be leaking.
Old man winter is just around the corner! $600 obo

May take trades. Could use good power-washing, I will try to clean it this weekend and update the photos.

Yellow Construction equipment Vehicle Plant Bulldozer
Vehicle Fuel tank Asphalt Construction equipment Gas
Vehicle
Motor vehicle Vehicle Asphalt Car Construction equipment
Label Gas Number

Tony

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Tony, looking for a model 50. Is this the same model 50 you sold in another thread?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes sorry forgot about having this posting. I wasn't able to find a way to change the price in the title so I created the other one. I might be able to arrange something as I know someone with a 400 that has a toasted engine and is parting it out. This one would only fit a 400. Let me know how interested you are and I will try to get a hold of him.

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Thanks for your reply Tony. I was searching for a parts model 50 use use for restoration on a model 49. I ran across your two posts.

I am picking up a model ? that resembles or could be a model 50 that was used on a 655/755 compact tractor. It is missing some mounting parts but I don't need those anyway. Primarily I was after the hydraulic chute rotation setup and a couple other misc. parts.

Thanks for getting back with me on this.

Admin, with Tony's permission of course this For Sale thread could be closed.

Gabby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.