Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 140 H1
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 425 the other day and the hood doesn't seem to fit right back by the dash, does someone have a photo of the guides on the inside of the hood ??

·
Banned
46 Posts
These can be tricky adjust. Slightly loosen the four bolts that hold the hood stand to the hood near the exhaust and then see if you can wiggle the alignment into position. If they are tightened slightly off angle then it's difficult to get the dash board end into position correctly.

Good luck

·
Registered
72 Posts
This is my 214, the unique thing about this tractor is that it has electric pto and electric lift. This is a cool little tractor, I use it to snowplow at my shop. Ton of work done to it, but it was well worth it. I have an original non restored 210 that is electric/electric also with a blade and chains that I will show you in the spring.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
I don't know squat about 200 series tractors,but it looks good to me.The other tractor you talk about,are you restoring it? Some before pics would be good to see what you have to work with

·
Registered
14 Posts
My brother has a 75' 214 with electric lift that I am going to paint. Had nate at clickitandstickit make the electric lift fender decal as they are NLA anywhere. People like to bash the electric lifts but we have had no issues. Keep us posted on progress and more pics!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hate to revive an old thread, but if you don't mind me asking Tim, what did it cost you to reproduce the electric lift decal? I would assume it would be the same for the regular manual lift decal. I can't find any with the parking brake on the LEFT. They all have it on the right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.