Weekend Freedom Machines banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
A video I made a while back on the fuel pump vacuum hose.

An update on the tractor. I recently switched over to a 50" deck. I found a 214 for sale that someone modified a 50" 300 series deck for and bought the tractor with the deck. All of the mods were bolt on, so I just took them off and put the deck right on my 318. It's in better than shape overall than my 46" was. I'm still hoping to pick up a bagger for it soon.

I'm going this afternoon to hopefully pick up a rear 3-point blade to use for grading.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Came across a pretty good deal on an MC519 cart with a power flow head for the 318 yesterday. Everything is in really nice shape. The only issue is that I'm missing a few parts. I was missing the bracket that's needed to mount the cart to the tractor. I was able to source that with one I found on eBay.

The other parts I'm missing are the double stack pulley for on the deck and the power flow mounting brackets. Anybody know the part numbers for these for a 50" deck and/or a good source to pick them up?

I think the part number for the pulley is M90692, can anyone confirm? I haven't been able to find one however.
The brackets I am having trouble finding the part numbers for.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I was impatient, so I ended up fitting up the power flow today. I'll end up doing another video on that at some point too, I just had some free time to drill the holes for the mounting brackets, so I went ahead and did that. I still need to cut the belt cover for the double pulley though.

·
Registered
1989 318
1,420 Posts
That is very interesting. I have heard of Power Flow before but never realized they were driven off the mower spindle, how freakin' clever!

Reactions: thecause17

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I'm not sure if it's safe to just yet, but I took the front blade off and put the rear blade on because I have some dirt to move and grade this week. Still need to swap out the rear tires. Hoping I don't need the snow plow anymore this season. Fingers crossed.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts