Weekend Freedom Machines banner

121 - 140 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Yes, just email me directly with the info I asked for above, I can ship as soon as you pay me after I bill you thru PayPal.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Steve, I received your email and billed you for the 2 kits.

Our summer travel trip begins this Friday. Cutting off any new orders now, Also getting short on the Mylar material will be back accepting orders late July.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Leaving later today on our trip. First destination will be the 911 crash site in PA.

Other sites in that area we hope tp check out.
Johnstown flood
Gettysburg
Antigen battlefield.

·
Registered
46 Posts
bummer, I literally emailed you yesterday evening!

I'll just have to grab a kit once you're back from vacation. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
I got home from vacation this week and am back shipping the poplular jd 316/318/420 firewall insulation kits, etc. Just email me with what you need. I have a new supply of the mylar faced with plenty on hand again to supply your need quickly.  Let me know your location, what model jd, engine and if it will be removed for the install of the insulation.

[email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
e-mailed!

I got home from vacation this week and am back shipping the poplular jd 316/318/420 firewall insulation kits, etc. Just email me with what you need. I have a new supply of the mylar faced with plenty on hand again to supply your need quickly.  Let me know your location, what model jd, engine and if it will be removed for the install of the insulation.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sent an email as well, requesting a kit. Thanks!

[email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I sent an email yesterday morning, Sunday July 8th, to order a kit for my 420 and asked how he would like to be paid. I did not get an email in return but rather a PayPal request for funds that had a message along with the request.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Maybe my first email did not go through, I just sent it again John, are you out there? ;)
Brian, I have problems accessing the private email notifications thru this WFM website, therefore sometimes I can;t check it very often.

I keep suggesting to those interested in contracting me to use my diredt email at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
I kind of got swamped with orders after I posted that I was home and filling orders again.

Several kits go out almost every day.

Thank you everyone!

Time to order another big roll of the mylar faced insulation again! :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
John-

Thank you very much I received my order yesterday (Monday)

Very quick service and it looks like an excellent job with lots of documentation provided. I will post a few pics after I install (probably this weekend). For anyone reading I ordered the 3 piece kit for installation without removing the engine.

·
Registered
493 Posts
jlang, I sent you an email Tuesday night, but I accidentally left off the "260" part of your email address. I will resend it tonight. I need info about your insulation kit for
a 318 w/ Onan engine WITHOUT removing the engine
Thanks, Joe G.

121 - 140 of 177 Posts