Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Need shipping from Lancaster, PA to Plainwell, Mi or close

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Bob_Lee 
#1 ·
Buying a Material collection system for a JD Zero turn, need it picked and delivered to Plainwell, Mi or somewhere near Michigan border in Ohio or Indiana. Contact bob@twolees.com

#4 ·
I am having similar issues but UShip does have an estimator. I was able to put in both zips and weight for an estimate. Looking at a heavy mower moved from Detroit, MI to State College, PA...Quoted $750 as an estimate. I did not get an actual quote from any shippers. They will ask a ton of questions once uploaded. Curious how you make out. Best of luck. Brad

#5 ·
The quotes I got were not from an actual shipper either but ranged from $800.00 to 1300.00. Then I found out from the seller that it is not packaged or on a skid. And the trucker would need to call and schedule an appointment. All things considered, i think it might be cheaper to hire some kid to rake the yard, if I could find any that want to work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.