Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the forum for the sole purpose of trying to find a tiller mule drive for my 1978 210 tractor. I have a 31 series tiller. I’ll pay shipping but local is preferred. Near oglesby il. Thanks I’m advance!

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Try the Want To But section. I’m sure @drew or @T-Mo would be happy to move this for you.

· Super Moderator
4,601 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I moved it to the "Want to Buy" forum. Hopefully someone will be along who has this or knows of one. And stay around, ask questions and share photos of your tractors.

Reactions: DEERE317

· Registered
1989 318
3,165 Posts
I sent you a PM about a guy local to you that may have parts.

And, welcome to the world's friendliest and most knowledgeable JD GT forum!

Reactions: DEERE317

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for moving my post to the proper area and for the responses. The only on I can find is on eBay for $400 and I can bring myself to do it considering that’s half of what I paid for the tractor with a deck, tiller, and snowblower. Still looking.

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Thanks for moving my post to the proper area and for the responses. The only on I can find is on eBay for $400 and I can bring myself to do it considering that’s half of what I paid for the tractor with a deck, tiller, and snowblower. Still looking.
I hate to say it, but if you don’t find someone on here, or elsewhere you may have to pay stupid high prices for it on evilbay. Since sadly unscrupulous people in our world have figured out that not every tiller has a mule drive, but every tiller needs a mule drive.

Reactions: dhager4692

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe someone has some kind of spec sheet I could use to build one? I have the skills to make it I just need the pulley sizes to keep the right ratios. Didn’t want to go that route but I don’t feel like spending that much at the moment

· Registered
3,350 Posts
Looks like the one under our 112H and I believe all 31 tillers use the same one.

Of course like I often am I’m probably wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.