Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
6,328 Posts
Nice. Does the tractor have the helper spring for the electric lift? I seem to recall that was an option you can get for the electric lifts. They were extremely helpful for lifting tillers and snow blowers.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Welcome to WFM

·
Registered
1989 318
2,526 Posts
Nice score (but it really, really needs a yellow seat!), welcome to the site. Where are you located? And what model tiller would fit it?

Tom, Rockford, IL

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Welcome to WFM!

·
Registered
747 Posts
The 112 is a great machine! I have a 1974 with just under 5000 hours on the motor as best as I can calculate. Put an hour meter on it several years ago and it seems that my estimates are pretty close. It does not use oil and i pull a plow with it usually at 3/4 throttle.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Welcome! Nice machine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all, this is my first introduction into these classic tractors and I am already hooked. I am located in Southern Michigan. As fas as the tiller I have read model 30 or 31
Nice score (but it really, really needs a yellow seat!), welcome to the site. Where are you located? And what model tiller would fit it?

Tom, Rockford, IL

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
As fas as the tiller I have read model 30 or 31
The model 31 is the tiller you would want to look for for that tractor. The Model 30 fits the round fender 110 and 112. The early Model 31 has a bracket that you could remove to fit the round fender tractors. Also make sure the Model 31 tiller comes with the mule drive that is needed to operate the tiller.

Reactions: Thewraith1971

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The model 31 is the tiller you would want to look for for that tractor. The Model 30 fits the round fender 110 and 112. The early Model 31 has a bracket that you could remove to fit the round fender tractors. Also make sure the Model 31 tiller comes with the mule drive that is needed to operate the tiller.
Ty for the information, there is a mule drive currently on FB marketplace for 100 and a tiller for 400 is that a good price? I paid 600 for everything I have now tractor, blade, blower chains etc...

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have a 74’ 112 electric lift from the 1st owner. It has a 110 hood though.Great tractors.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: Thewraith1971

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Ty for the information, there is a mule drive currently on FB marketplace for 100 and a tiller for 400 is that a good price? I paid 600 for everything I have now tractor, blade, blower chains etc...
Mule drive price is great! Tiller price is a bit high. Make sure to look over the tines for wear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts