Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
‘66 110H and a ‘66 110
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My name is Ben and I’m a diesel mechanic from Maine. I’ve got two 1966 110’s. One is a hydraulic lift model. Little back story

the 110H I got from my uncle literally 22 years ago with a blown motor. Hadthe mower deck and snow thrower. I was a sophmore in high school. I took the motor out and apart. Found the block broken, cab broken, crank scored and rod obliterated. I remember going to the local JD dealer and pricing out a short block and it was going to be $600. So I set the tractor aside and just never did anything with it. Now, life and 4 kids later I was ready to get it going so my kids can drive it around the yard.
I found a good rebuilt k181 locally, I replaced all the belts, front wheel bearings and a few other things to make it mechanically sound and got it going. I haven’t put the hydraulics on it yet but will after going through the pump and making new lines to the cylinder.
Before I got the 110h going, I knew I wanted a rototiller attachment. With a little looking around, I found a really nice one, only catch was that it was attached to a very original and running 110. So I did the logical thing and bought a second 110 before I got my first one running! This is a great machine that’s been well cared for. It’s go some wear but very solid and complete. I tilled a few garden beds and have been letting the kids drive it around the yard.
My passion is older big rigs. My father and I each have an Autocar truck that we’ve restored and use for play. I’m also addicted to square body trucks and have 9 total. Most are parts trucks but I have three on the road I drive daily.
I hope to learn some things and maybe I can help others too!
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Tractor
Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Sky
Automotive parking light Car Sky Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome to WFM from Indiana!
You have a beautiful herd

Reactions: Itali83

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Welcome to WFM Ben

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to WFM!

·
Registered
1989 318
2,999 Posts
Welcome diesel man, in case you don't yet know it, you will need to add a diesel JD to your collection!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome to WFM!
Nice 1981 suburban, and that Autocar is pretty sweet.
I like your 110s.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I like the 73-80 more.

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts