Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Ethan. I just got news an old local deere dealer is in bad health shape and the daughter has taken over and has been overwhelmed with his collection (hoard) of deere parts. I am located in Ne Ohio. I will be working with to help her to help move some of the Leftovers.... She has everything from new decks to new snow blades to complete tractors to numerous parts and manuals to dealer stuff. Most tractors are in "barn find" shape, yes they are complete but will need work to run. She has numerous items ive only heard about or seen on this site. So collectors please get a hold me on here and i will speak with you in more detail. Most items i have given her a rough idea what they are worth, we are not pricing things astronomical, before you even ask she is just trying to liquidate and help her parents get some money for the medical bills. just a quick insight again anything from a few round fenders to a single patio 110 to 140s, to a couple 318s. most parts are NOS and she has numerous manuals again brand new never distributed. Also she has a lot of the odds and ends from brinly to trac vac items to the heaters and sprayers john deere produced.

·
Administrator
6,094 Posts
Welcome.

If you want to sell these items you need to place an ad in our For Sale section, and all items MUST include a price per WFM's policy and there are no "make me an offer" ads allowed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have gentleman interested in the collection as a whole buy am speaking with the owners daughter Tuesday. So I will get pics and a better idea of what she wants to do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update her father passed away this past Wednesday. Thus why I have not been able to get ahold of her. I will be going there tonight for photos and to speak with her. Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.