Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Looks like a good museum. About 3 days for me, a day out, a day there, and and a day back...I CAN do that! Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,752 Posts
I recognize that building and have been in it before. I even think we had a tractor in there for repair back in the 1960.s. That is my home town.

Reactions: DEERE317

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Looks like a good museum. About 3 days for me, a day out, a day there, and and a day back...I CAN do that! Bob
Definitely looks good. Be a 5 day trip for me. 2 days there, one day visiting and another 2 days back. :p

·
Super Moderator
3,752 Posts
When I go, there will be an extra stop for me. Hoeckles Bakery is a long time favorite of my family. I get in trouble if I don't stop and buy some of these delicacies. It's on the HWY 51 bypass not far off of I-55. HWY 51 originally went through center of town past the town square.

Reactions: T-Mo

·
Administrator
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recognize that building and have been in it before. I even think we had a tractor in there for repair back in the 1960.s. That is my home town.
When I googled that address, a vacant building showed up on the satellite image. But it is the same building, they just renovated it and spruced it up. It is definitely a trip I will be making. It's not that far from me.

·
Administrator
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I posted this on the Farmall Cub site, and one of the guys said this building was an old IH dealership shop, and also this:

·
Super Moderator
3,752 Posts
I posted this on the Farmall Cub site, and one of the guys said this building was an old IH dealership shop, and also this:

T-Mo, This brought back some memories of years ago. I know all the names mentioned in the article.

·
Administrator
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
T-mo nice thanks for sharing that link

I am just wondering if the serial number lookup registry coming back at all or is that lost due to the upgrade?

that was a super nice feature on the old site!
I wish I knew - it's been reported to the vbulletin admins - they haven't responded to it or resolved it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I wish I knew - it's been reported to the vbulletin admins - they haven't responded to it or resolved it.
is there somebody else I can complain to? I know the being a admin is enough work and when this change over happened was it talked about that this would be coming along as well?

I can complain with the best of them I just want to make sure I'm complaining to the right person or people.

·
Administrator
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vbulletin's admins have been notified of the situation - but WFM isn't the only site they take care of. Maybe in the Community Help section, the "We are Live" thread would be a place to start. The staff here also have a section we use to make questions, comments, complaints to the vBulletin staff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It looks like a good museum. I've been through the area many times running on I-55. I'll have to make a stop next time I am going home to Illinois.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts