Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK Guys now that we have new forum software and we are not limited to the teeny tiny itsy bitsy pictures
that we could not show the full detail of our tractors it would be nice to get a thread of all the pretty you
worked on. Feel free to re-post pics of yours that you always wanted people to see a bit better.

Here are a few of mine I did. Wish I still had all of them....

Darrin

·
Registered
1,577 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
How's that?

·
Premium Member
8,382 Posts
Darrin,

I don't have any beautiful restoration pictures like so many members here, but I do have some larger pictures of how the little green machines resulted in a very enjoyable place at our last property:

Guess I am ready for Spring to get here...

Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
How about my 77 210 from May of 78 only a few weeks after I got it. Picture shows me and my older sister. Then the first time it sees snow and also driving around our yard and then we fast forward to around November of this year and it's now a hydraulic lift tractor and resting in my garage before the change. Still has the original paint.

May of 1978

May of 1978

77 210's First Snow

Napping in the garage

Trip around the yard May of 78

November 2014 with hydraulic lift added

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,129 Posts
Maybe we can retitled this thread, "Go Big or Go Home".

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Found a hood(not the one on it)thanks to a guy on GTT

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am loving these big pictures. Nothing says it like pictures and the bigger, the better. The rest of the site I will get use to it. Just knowing the site is secure is enough for now.

·
Super Moderator
3,452 Posts
Thanks, It's my son Josh's tractor. The fronts are 18x8.5 V61s on custom rims (widened) The rears are 26x12 Tru Powers on 10.5 wide rims.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts