4,259 Posts
?????

·
Registered
3,346 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Because saying something twice always clears things up..

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
As a general rule I mean. In case anybody wonders why I said that.

Because saying something twice always clears things up..

·
Registered
7 Posts
My 140 is very photogenic. I had to take a few pics at a construction site behind my neighborhood where there used to be woods and trails to ride. Oh well, progress.
Joel can you post some more pictures? I like the tire sizes you're running and your weight racks on there.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Somebody with only a few posts posted what appeared to be gibberish. So then after Grant '????' it and I seconded him the newbie quoted himself and posted the exact same thing again. A mod then poofed the weird posts but left what Grant and I said, which was confusing in an amusing way, to me anyway.

You occasionally see disjointed postings like that in news forum threads. Somebody will post some bizarre nonsense (usually political), then somebody else will post a scathing response to it. Then the original offending post gets deleted leaving the pissed off guy looking like he was the one who posted nonsense. Makes me laugh every time.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I second that smokeroller :lol:

Joel can you post some more pictures? I like the tire sizes you're running and your weight racks on there.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Ahh...gibberish, the official language of Washington, D.C. All too familiar with that at this point, down here in the hinterlands...all 50 of them...we've been inundated with gibberish since the 2016 election ended. Our news media has a problem with flatulence it seems.

·
Registered
175 Posts
My new 110. Thought this pic was pretty cool.

20200606_150105.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Photo I took earlier this year of my 110,
F4377E1E-6666-437B-B2BF-45E0C3C49FC3.jpeg

(Didn’t know this thread existed)

181 - 200 of 207 Posts