Weekend Freedom Machines banner

201 - 207 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Always nice to see another 110 with a plow on the back! Ive plowed with mine a couple times and the 8hp never lugs or loses power.

This picture is before I installed the custom 5 lug and rims from a 420.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Very nice Bonecrusher! Those 110 SF's are great little tractors. I've had several and if I had room I still would.

Do people slow down when they see that blue 'cop car'. When I was in my late teens I used to drive auction sale vehicles from Toronto back to a dealer in my hometown about 125 miles away on the 401 (Ontario freeway). He was one of my dad's life long buddies. Some of the cars were B&W high mileage police cars with the roof lights removed and door decals painted over. Everybody slowed down when they saw me coming up behind them. It made me laugh because the dealer I was driving for was a notorious speeder himself. He would peg the gas at just under a 100 mph and keep it there for most of the trip. I rode with him many times to go get cars and he did it every time. He would only slow down in areas where there were known radar traps. For some reason he thought the cops would go easy on him if he wasn't doing a hundred.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The blue car not so much. People kind of notice the 3 inch lift and mud tires. But my daily is an all black crown vic and many people slow down for that one.

·
Super Moderator
3,693 Posts
I have owned a police car also but it did't put fear in anyone. It had a 283 two barrel and was used as a second car in our little town. The story is that it was being used one day and he was setting on a side street to the main drag out of town. A speeder came by so he flip on the lights and started pursuit. As soon as he turn on the main street to give pursuit it stalled on him.He just turned off his lights.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ive always enjoyed police cars for their simplicity. The blue one is really quick. My black vic is much slower lol.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Ive always enjoyed police cars for their simplicity. The blue one is really quick. My black vic is much slower lol.
Cop cars in Ontario are often painted to blend in if they're used by non-patrol officers. I don't know what all of the colours they use are but they usually have a black grill guard/push bar on the front so your blue Vic would make people look twice. My uncle bought one of the B&W ex-cop cars I brought back. The local police 'suggested' he paint the doors and roof the same as the rest of it. I remember him being annoyed because he bought the car dirt cheap and didn't want to spend any money on it. So he painted the white areas himself with a roller and cheap glossy black. Looked as bad as it sounds :giggle:.

201 - 207 of 207 Posts