Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about putting a predator and my model 60 but was wondering about the PTO. If I use the predator does the PTO still work and would you say the engine has enough power to still mow and run a blower. What are your guys's opinion

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
If you look at the old posts in this section there was one nice Predator swap done. It should be back a page or so. The Predator will have enough to mow and move a cart but I have questions about the snow blower. Roger

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I watched it. My question is, in your opinion, will it make enough power to run the mower is all. I'd like to use it to mow and play with the blower

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
Well it is basically rated the same HP as the VH60 was so it should. I never thought the 60s and 70s were as good a snow machine as the RFs and 110.112 and 200 series. What kind of weather and snow do you have. I know a 200 will work below zero and in 18 inches of snow but will be slow. If your snows are 2 to 3 inches it might work fine. My MTD walk behind rubber paddle Chinese 173 cc engine has no problem moving 6 inches of snow but is only 20 inches wide. The model 32 blower is 32 inches wide so my answer is still maybe. Roger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts