Weekend Freedom Machines banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
John deere 214 ,300,318×2,430 1968 sears super 12 jacobsen commercial 72 jacobsen 1450 craftsman ltv
24 Posts
If you had a 49 snowblower and the MCS pulley on the rear of the tractor you could fabricate the tractor to have a hook up like the one on the front then the blower could have a engagement lever like the old tillers for the 140 that just tightens the belt a losens the belt when disengaged and for the lift put a auxiliary hydraulics to the back then have a hydraulic control lever to raise and lower the blower

· Registered
5,074 Posts
That would be cool. I have never came across a center plow for sale. I wonder if anyone on here has ever built one from scratch.
They dont show up often but i have one

· Registered
1,739 Posts
was thinking about this and you could also just walk besides the tractor while using the rear mount blower that way your facing the snow blower and not having to try and look behind you. I know its not ideal and the saftey people are gonna have there knives out. But I have done alot of work standing along my 140 and moving it back and forth. Fine adjustment to line up the forks for picking stuff up. Stand on hydro drive side reach across to lower lift the forks then back up slow to where I want to be. I alway's stand on the drive side of the tractor I don't reach across the hood for moving tractor fowards or back. but I have stood beside them a bunch and moved foward or backwards. also getting backed into tight spots in the garage when I have the tiller on the back and stuff. Or I have a pallet on the back that I want to fit in a tight spot and its alot easier to watch facing the item then trying to look behind you and watch both sides when backing into a spot when there is little clearance.

Just my thoughts.

Are you gonna travel at speed no not really but slow walking pace you would be okay. That is till you slip and the front of the tractor runs over you and all of that.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts