I finally got the 50" deck for garden tractor 332 finished. It really needed painting more than I realized. A lot of the powder coat was coming loose. I sandblast and sand top and bottom to prep for paint. I coat the bottom of the deck with black bed liner over top of rustoleum rusty metal primer. Tops are painted with John Deere paint over rustoleum rusty metal primer. The 50" deck will be used solely for leaf cleanup in the spring. I have a lot of leaves. Four big live oaks in the front and too many to count that surround the house. The oaks start dropping their leaves just before Thanksgiving and don't finish until mid to late March. We have 1 1/3 acre with about 2/3 that needs leaf collection. So lots of leaves. Last spring I did the replacement 48" deck on the 87 332. I mowed with the 87 all last year and mounted a 14 gallon collection system on it. The 50" will be on the garden tractor 332 and used with an Model 80 cart modified to collect leaves. Yes, I have two 332s.