Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some years ago I remember a site sponsor that made some really hard to find items. One of them was a braced drawbar that allowed the use of a trailer ball, but without the full structure of an A-frame. It may have originally been a Brinly product. Does anyone recall the company name? Are they still in business? Thanks for any info.

Tim

· Super Moderator
3,884 Posts
Thanks, but it wasn’t Al Z. I wish my memory was better.
Mine too. Was it Jim's Repair? There was another guy, had a web site, sold kits for a 140 rear PTO, pistons, gasket sets, decals for Brinley plows. He's also out of business, I think. I deleted his link not to long ago.

I used to remember everything. It's frustrating not to have that anymore.

· Registered
13 Posts
Mine too. Was it Jim's Repair? There was another guy, had a web site, sold kits for a 140 rear PTO, pistons, gasket sets, decals for Brinley plows. He's also out of business, I think. I deleted his link not to long ago.

I used to remember everything. It's frustrating not to have that anymore.
Used Lawn - Garden Tractors - Mowers - Small Engines - Jim's Repair/Jim's Tractors Jim is still in business. This is his site. I got my repower engine and kit from him. Has a lot of stuff on his site.

· Super Moderator
3,884 Posts
Used Lawn - Garden Tractors - Mowers - Small Engines - Jim's Repair/Jim's Tractors Jim is still in business. This is his site. I got my repower engine and kit from him. Has a lot of stuff on his site.
I linked Jim's Repair in my post. I know he's still open. I've met him and some of his guys. I can't recommend drinking with them. :ROFLMAO:

There was another guy, I want to say his name was Jim also, that's the one I was talking about. I met him at Little G one year. I don't remember him selling attachments, not saying he didn't, I just don't remember.

· Registered
888 Posts
I think you are thinking of Jim Buske?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts