Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case someone is looking for their numerical 110 brother, 8781 (1964) has been sent to the big garden in the sky. I hate to see a tractor get scrapped, but this one was too far gone. Very few parts were salvageable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1951 JD B, 1967 JD 110-Rf, 1969 JD 110-Sf custom, 1972 JD 110-Sf
862 Posts
Any pictures of it? Ive seen some pretty sore 110s on my hunt on craigslist with the price of gold as the asking price. Everything is salvageable to the right person haha. With that said I find myself giving away more stuff that's in my way and it's worth more to me getting rid of it than saving it for " someday" or trying to get money .

· Registered
483 Posts
Any pictures of it? Ive seen some pretty sore 110s on my hunt on craigslist with the price of gold as the asking price. Everything is salvageable to the right person haha. With that said I find myself giving away more stuff that's in my way and it's worth more to me getting rid of it than saving it for " someday" or trying to get money .
Usable floor space has value too!

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

This tractor was extremely rotted. It must have sat in a very damp spot. Believe me if I thought it could be saved I would have done it. I got what I needed out of it plus a few extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
764 Posts
Definitely a goner, see a few good parts though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts