Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there! I am trying to clean up the barn and pulled the following parts off a 1964 110 off the shelf...
  • Gas tank straps-$10 (2 sets available)
  • Battery tray/gas tank mount ($40)
  • Hood with 112 original decals and muffler heat shield ($80)
  • Tractor Frame with dash tower, dash, steering wheel and front axle attached: ($100)
  • 4 rear wheels, 4 front wheel rims (they have tires on them, but not sure how well they hold air) $10 each for fronts, $25 each for rears (Not the skinny front tires)
  • Mule Drive with pivot pin and spring- $50 not painted
  • Front grille ($40)
  • Clam shell fenders ($80)
  • Transmission drive pulley cover ($20)
They are all clean, painted (unless otherwise noted and ready to send your way or picked up in South Bend, or I can meet you to drop off in a reasonable radius. Please reach out if you'd like some pics. If you wanted to come to South Bend and pick up the whole lot of parts listed, and save me the trouble of shipping individually I'd load them up for you for $450

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there! I am trying to clean up the barn and pulled the following parts off a 1964 110 off the shelf...
  • Seat and seat spring-$50 for the set
  • Complete Air Cleaner and Carburetor with new filter and precleaner-$90
  • Pulley cover (the one that covers the idler pulley for the clutch)- $25
They are all clean, painted and ready to send your way or picked up in South Bend, or I can meet you to drop off in a reasonable radius. Please reach out if you'd like some pics.
The seat and spring are still available, the carb and pulley cover are spoken for. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,
I am looking for a side cover for my John Deere 110,Round Fender year 1967.
Do you have such one for sale ?
Greetings
Richard

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you looking for 14 and 15? Or just 15? 14 I definitely have around. 15, I’d need to dig a little.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very good. I’ll dig around and see what I have. I may need a day, but if I have it it’s yours.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello!
any chance the seat springs are still around?
If so, I’m your buyer if shipping isn’t cost prohibitive.
Thank you.

·
Registered
1989 318
615 Posts
Hello, I recently picked up a 67 110RF with no mower deck. Since then I have picked up an early 70's 110 SF that has a 39" deck. It looks like there is a 'draft plate' , plus some sort of link, that is needed to connect to the deck on the RF tractors. This is my first RF so I am not sure what I am looking for. Thanks, Tom, Rockford, IL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello, I recently picked up a 67 110RF with no mower deck. Since then I have picked up an early 70's 110 SF that has a 39" deck. It looks like there is a 'draft plate' , plus some sort of link, that is needed to connect to the deck on the RF tractors. This is my first RF so I am not sure what I am looking for. Thanks, Tom, Rockford, IL
Hi Tom! I have a draft plate and associated links that would get your deck attached. I have a 48" deck with froze up bearings but it has nice gauge wheels. It would be a good shell to rebuild off if, as well as the pins and lift arms. I pass through Rockford for work at least once a month, so I could even deliver if you'd like. I think I'd take $100 for the deck, draft plate, pins, and lift arms that detach from the machine. Less $40 if you don't want the deck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts