Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. I've been following for a while but haven't done my introduction yet. I'll get to that one day soon. However, right now I have a question I hope someone can answer. I have a '66 110 and have been wanting to get a model 36 snow thrower for it. Recently I came across a nice deal on a model 32 snowblower. I believe the 32 was for the 70 and the 100. Does anyone know if it can be made to work with the 110 (or the '70-'71 120)?
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
David

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Not plug and play to do a 32 and when you finished you would have a snowblower 4 inches narrower that the width of the front wheels. 60 and 70s have vertical crankshaft engines and RFs have horizontal crankshaft engines would cause hard to connect belt set up. Save your money. Roger

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not plug and play to do a 32 and when you finished you would have a snowblower 4 inches narrower that the width of the front wheels. 60 and 70s have vertical crankshaft engines and RFs have horizontal crankshaft engines would cause hard to connect belt set up. Save your money. Roger
Ahh! I hadn't even considered the vertical engines! Yeah, I'm thinking that may be more trouble that it could possibly be worth! Thanks, Roger, for some great insight. David.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts