Weekend Freedom Machines banner

SE WI to Hattiesburg MS and back. Leaving April 12-13.

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  5540jd 
#1 ·
I'm heading down with my pickup truck, no trailer. The back of my truck should be pretty much empty. Haven't decided which day I'm leaving or when exactly I'm coming back. It will be less than a 2 week trip. Heck, I haven't even decided on a route. Casual travel. :LOL:

I'm also planning on doing that route in May.

#2 ·
You aren’t by chance heading as far east as eastern Virginia, are you? I’ve been wanting to grab some cab doors in Waupun WI but can’t crack the nut on shipping to make them affordable.

In case this is a “shopping trip”, I also have some cool stuff that I’ve been thinking of selling: 3PH for 140/300 series; Snowco trailer; front 540 pto; narrow front and rear rims for RF; maybe a nice Model 49 snowthrower; Other stuff I can’t think of at the moment.

#6 ·
If you are coming down I-24 thru Paducah, be careful of the rough road on the Illinois side of the river. They have been doing road construction and winter hasn’t been good for the asphalt. Had two semis collide on bridge today. Safe travels

Reactions: drew
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.