Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided clear out some stuff. I have Deere fever at the moment. So I kinda lost interest in this. The Tractor is a Sears FF/18 Hydro drive. They are a beast! Roper built them to compete with the John Deere 400. It has a 1100 hours and is complete minus engine. I have the hood, grill, side panels and brackets to mount it all. It has a hydraulic 3 point hitch, hi/lo range, and a new set of 26-12-12 ag tires. If you put it together taped it scuffed it and sprayed it would look decent. It does need a seat. The Repower engine is a z482 2 cylinder liquid cooled Kubota super mini 14 hp diesel with 877 hours. Runs excellent! Can send video! It is still in the tractor( Kubota t1600 with blown hydro) So you would have wiring harness, radiator, glowplug controller, fuel pump, temp gauge/ hour meter, engine mounts and what ever else you would need. What you didn't use you could sell. This is a super simple repower you would have a tough diesel tractor with cat 0 hitch no ptos. So I am just seeing if there is any interest. I am in NC Will take $900 it is what I have in it.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to move it. $800 After I bought the Sears and hunted down a diesel that was still in the tractor that would fit. I traded for a running 430 with 3 point and box blade. So I have no reason to complete this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.