Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've moved to a different property and have decided to move up to a CUT style tractor so I'm selling my X748. Awesome tractor just have some heavier work and want to be able to run a good size rotary cutter. That said this tractor is awesome! 720ish on the hours (I'm still using it for mowing the yard), 62" deck, R4 tires, earlier version of this tractor with the selectable 4x4. 3 point hitch from Ruegg- it's installed but I ran out of time last summer before we moved and I don't have the linkage that attaches the MMM to the rock shaft installed. What I do have that comes with it is a second lift cylinder from another X7XX tractor so that you can lift the 3 point separate from the mower deck! I'd planned to tap the floating circuit on the SCV to run the second cylinder. That said everything is bolt on at this point and easy to return to stock if you don't want to finish my plan. Or order the linkage that runs the mower deck with the single cylinder in the "rear" position for a factory style install. 4 way quick hitch with a 54 blade super nice shape I put a heavy rubber conveyor belt wear edge on it. I liked it if I got a light snow but it didn't work as well if it was icy/wet snow easy to swap back to the stock set up, again just unbolt and reassemble with shorter bolts. Asking 7200 with everything I'm in Steens MS right front.jpg left side.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.