Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Neat collection!

My first JD was a 68 I got for free.

It was actually not a bad mower, never cut with it, but drove it around a lot.

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.i like these as much,if not more than my 112.around here,nobody wants these,so they arent too hard to get cheap.gotta find a 56,maybe a 65 and 66,and whatever else might follow me home.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Steve nice riders! That 90 looks to be pretty complete. Have you done any playing with it yet.
Had mine out for two parades over the 4th. It runs great. The second parade was 2.5 miles long and I was worried about the batteries lasting that long, but it was running strong all the way.

Could you get some pictures of the mount and lift handle on your 38 blade. I have the blade and pivot plate but need the mounting plate & lift handle.

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
havent run the 90 yet.a po left the original batteries in it for several year,now i have a lot of metal work to do.will post a picture of the blade stuff sunday.maybe.with permission.and time

·
Registered
149 Posts
Steve thank you for the pictures. Gives me a lot better idea what they look like. Someday if I ever get everything else done will have to see about doing this project.

Thanks, Kerry

·
Administrator
6,328 Posts
Steve,
Sorry for getting to this late, but please hit "enter" after the before each picture so they won't stack horizontally. I edited each post to get your pictures to stack vertically. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.