Weekend Freedom Machines banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
402 Posts
Have a leaking Welded Power Steering Cylinder for a 318, 420, 430 ect? A shop local to me was able to open up and replace all the seals in my 430's cylinder for $90. I asked, and they said they'd be happy to do the same for others. Your price may vary somewhat due to shipping. I've used this shop for all my hydraulic needs, and they have always been very good to work with. Give them a call and ask for Ryan.

R & L Hydraulics
http://www.r-lhydraulics.com/
(937) 399-3407

·
Banned
211 Posts
This is a brand new John Deere site for restorers, collectors & anyone who has an interest in JD vintage lawn & Garden tractors & Two Cylinder farm tractors. It has a forum, but very little on it right now. There will be a classified advertising section soon. Also has a library where you can write & contribute your own articles. The forum & site are free & open to anyone with a JD interest.
WWW.jerrysdeerebarn.com

·
Administrator
6,211 Posts
Website that has manuals and literature for downloading. You have to register and until you get 10 posts in their forums, you're limit to 2 downloads or 50 mg limit a day. After 10 posts you have unlimited downloading.

Garden Tractors Manual Section

Also, be aware I started a picture gallery for John Deere L&G stuff a few months back.

John Deere Picture Gallery

A few have already added some pictures.

(Message edited by treed on March 23, 2011)

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
41 - 60 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.