Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With a sad heart I am putting my 1966 JD 110H up for sale. I have owned it for over 20 years. Rebuild cast iron Kohler, Rebuilt hydraulic pump. Many parts replaced over the years such as deck spindles, front axle bushings, tie rod ends and a lot more. Replaced factory steering wheel. Generator/starter rebuilt. Added second tail light. Always used JD parts for repairs. Hydraulic pump leaks after the rebuild but everything works good and I am still mowing with it but now have too big of a yard for this machine to keep up. Has the larger flotation tires not the skinny tires. Fiberglass hood has the normal cracks from age. Deck has had a number of rust repairs but the tractor has no rust. Deck has a layer of dirt/debris from last mowing. Always stored inside since I have owned it. Comes with manual and a big folder of receipts.

SN-SNT1032054772M
Kohler-K181S SN-30509D

I really hope to find a good home for this old classic JD!

Problem is I don't know what it's worth? So am unsure about pricing. I am in Katy, Texas
Kevin

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,132 Posts
Funky green paint. If you were closer, I would be interested as I would like to have a RF hydraulic lift.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to everyone for looking! It has moved to a good JD home and will now be mowing in Missouri.
I had 23 years of great service from this machine and hope it will last many more years!

Hard to believe it's now gone.

Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.