Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tractor and all parts sold today
Thank you for the interest and discussions everyone!!
Have a JD 314 for sale We are the 2nd owners. Engine is tired but everything still runs and works as it should. Hydraulics work as they should. Have a new style 50” deck needs finished restoring and a 38” Edge deck that is in very nice shape plus many OEM JD deck parts. $450 for all. Can email or text pictures Having trouble loading them here. Located in central Wis. [email protected]. Thank you WFM

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Could be interested in tractor for the engine. Don't really need other parts but would take them if price is all or none. Do you have any photos of items for sale?

Sending you a PM.

Leaving shortly will get back with you Sunday night.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
When you say the engine is tired assume you mean low compression and high oil consumption? Same problem I have the engine in my 120 this engine would be replacing for a while.

I asked same question in PM but thought other members would like to know also. Sorry, not trying to create extra work for you. Ignore response in PM.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem. It's the original engine and has never been out of the tractor. Yes it does use oil about a 1/4 quart . every time we cut our 1.2 acres But always starts and gets the job done. Yes right now I wish to sell all at one time. As I originally posted I have many pictures and can email or text as requested
The 314 is in very nice condition Seat is near perfect and original. I bought it 7 years ago from the original owner whom had about 3 acres to cut.
he Any questions just ask
Have a good weekend all

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Good morning 440. Thank you for posting photos.

Very nice looking 314. It is way to good to be parted out. I could use the smaller deck if fits on my 120. Bottom line is I am looking for an engine. Yes. this would work for me but is just another project I would need to repair and put up for sale. At this time I do not need another project. I have parts to convert to H2, independent brakes, and Brantly power steering which would be nice updates but just do not need it. I will keep watching your post and if I get caught up will get in touch.

Good luck with the sale ... Gabby

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gabby. They’re like Lays potato chips. You can’t stop! I’ll throw in a 16hp Kohler from a 316k Now you can’t pass that up!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gabby. They’re like Lays potato chips. You can’t stop! I’ll throw in a 16hp Kohler from a 316k Now you can’t pass that up!
Gabby, how can you pass this up? You know the decks are worth what he is asking. If I was closer it would be gone.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Gao, It is easy to pass on. It is to nice of a tractor to scrap out to get the engine I need. I already have a restored 314 and do not need another. I already have two spare model 50 decks so do not need another. I could use the 38" deck if it fit my 120. I could also use the 16 hp engine if it is in running condition.

440's asking price is very reasonable. I have no problem with that. Just too much there I do not need. I am trying to give other members opportunity to grab it. 314 is an outstanding tractor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.