Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got my 1964 110 running about 2 1/2 -3 weeks ago. Had trouble getting the carb adjusted. I rebuilt the carb a little while ago and never touched it until my brother pit it on his 112. Now after getting it back on the 110 the main needle on top is busted clean in two. Having a HECK of a time finding a replacement for the carter #22 that's on it. What can I replace it with? Someone told me a #16 is too small and a #26 is way too large. Any input and help is appreciated.

· Registered
762 Posts

· Registered
1951 JD B, 1967 JD 110-Rf, 1969 JD 110-Sf custom, 1972 JD 110-Sf
854 Posts
After getting my 67 round fender up and running it ran great for 3 months but then it started running like garbage again. After cleaning the tank and carb numerous times I just couldn't get the carb dialed in anymore. To the specs it wouldn't start, and if I got it running and tried adjusting it the exhaust would be red hot or it'd die. I ended up taking a gamble on a 20.00 Chinese carb, I was always a firm believer in rebuilding old ones. It was dialed in from the box. All I did was blow it out to make sure there wasn't any shavings in it. Wish I would've bought that from the start.

Plant Tree Rectangle Font Gas

Motor vehicle Green Automotive tire Electrical wiring Gas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts