Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Steering part

486 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  mcain
There is a small metal plate on the bottom of my 112 that keeps the steering nut from coming loose....what is that called and can I still get it
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
John Deere called it a strap part #M41348 I think Mother Deere no longer has them. Should be easy to make one.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.