Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thomas Bros. tow behind leaf collector for lawn tractor. Has a pull start Briggs & Stratton 5 hp gasoline motor driven blower (Trac Vac) that sucks the mowed (mulched) leaves thru a 8" diameter tube from the mower deck and blows them into the trailer. Gas blower mounts to the rear of the lawn tractor and the trailer is pinned to the gas engine/blower mount. Engine oil changed at the beginning of the year, and has been run about 3 hours since. Comes with 8" flex tube from mower deck to blower intake and 8" flex tube from blower to trailer enclosure. Enclosure door comes off the rear of the trailer and the trailer tips to the rear to empty mulched leaves. The Briggs has been put in the trailer out of the weather since May.

TracVac was on my John Deere 210. Mower deck exhaust attachment is for a H047K 45047M mower deck.

Location is Lansing Michigan. I'm asking $700 for the trailer, blower, sucker tubes and and mower deck attachment as a package sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced to $600.00

Jim

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thomas Bros. Trac Vac tow behind leaf collector for lawn tractor. Has a pull start Briggs & Stratton 5 hp gas engine belt driven blower (Trac Vac). The Briggs Engine oil was changed in April and has since been run about 3 hours. Comes with the tubes from mower deck to intake and from exhaust to trailer enclosure. The enclosure tips to the rear to dump mulched leaves via a door on the rear of the trailer. You will need a bracket suitable to your tractor for the Briggs/blower to mount on and a chute to match your deck.

Very good condition.

PM for more

Price reduced to $550

New pix to follow

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A little updating:

I used it today 10/23/19 to clean my yard. The leaves you see in the images are Chinese Elm and they don't pick up well. (I hate that tree for this)

Thomas Bros. Trac Vac 560 tow behind leaf collector for lawn tractor. Trac Vac blower is crankshaft driven off a pull start Briggs and Stratton 5 hp gas engine and sucks the mulched leaves thru a 6" diameter tube from the right side of the mower deck then blows them into the trailer. Briggs/blower mounts to a bracket on the rear of the lawn tractor. You will need:
1. a bracket suitable to your tractor for the Briggs/Trac Vac blower to mount on.
2. a discharge chute suitable to your mower deck (I'll give you mine - might not fit tho').

The trailer/enclosure is 30" wide, 46" long, 38" tall** and is pinned to the Briggs bracket/mount.
** approx 0.8 cu. yd. or 6 leaf bags.

Included: 6" flex tubes from mower deck to Trac Vac intake and from Trac Vac exhaust to trailer enclosure. Trailer enclosure tips to empty mulched leaves.

Engine oil changed at the beginning of the year and has since been run about 5 hours. New air filter 10/21/19.

Good condition.

$550 obo.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moderator / Administrator, Please close/delete this thread. After having used it as I have I'm going to keep the Trac Vac.

Thanks!

Jim

·
Super Moderator
3,481 Posts
Looks like you sold yourself on this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.