Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry but if you are going to have a popup on every page, pop up on post preview, pop up on advanced, pop up on anything I do here, its going to make me not want to visit any more.

I understand ads but in your face ones are rude IMO and I stay away from those sites as much as possible.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Knotty,
I've had no problem with pop ups on my end. Over on MTF I did get a pop up for Amazon Prime yesterday & today. Clicked on the screen next to the ad & it went away & no further issues. Hopefully the Mods can help you out.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah I got the Amazon pop-up today too. The sale will be over shortly. In the meantime use a robust pop-up blocker and that'll cut down on all kinds of pop-ups.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
The biggest problem I have with pop ups is they chew up data and slow down page load speeds. So I use Adgaurd.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Today I began getting pop ups for Amazon Prime also. As others have stated clicking on the background around the pop up clears it but it is still an annoyance.

·
Super Moderator
3,391 Posts
I know they did the Prime popup on a bunch of sites on Prime Day. Knotty if you are still seeing a bunch of popups it likely isn't from the web site. You may want to scan with your antivirus or malwarebytes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts