Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8,981 Posts
That looks like a cop truck. Pretty nice looking pickup though. Now that the Crown Vic is no longer an option a lot of the cops around here are driving SUV's and 4 door pickup trucks now.

Reactions: DEERE317

· Registered
3,351 Posts
That looks like a cop truck. Pretty nice looking pickup though. Now that the Crown Vic is no longer an option a lot of the cops around here are driving SUV's and 4 door pickup trucks now.
Or any Sedan with decent ish performance really, I guess the market isn’t there anymore. Was some local Chargers(?) (I think, I’m not familiar with sport cars) getting bought a few years back. Now a few 1/2 ton trucks, but mostly mid or full sized SUV’s here also.
Gonna make a short day trip today with my sweet bride and eyeball a used 05 Tundra, with V6 and 6-speed manual tranny and 157K on the clock. Hope it's not a turd with a fresh coat of shoe polish.
Needs a Deere in the back.

Reactions: TempletonJDguy

· Registered
6,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice truck...rode, drove and shifted good but apparently a pack of teenage chimps tried to disassemble/reassemble the climate controls, stereo port in the dash...and the shifter, too. Said thanks for the test drive man, hopped in the car and had a tasty, upscale seafood lunch and road-tripped home...still looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts