Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
6,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was putting in wiring in my garage yesterday and had to move too many things out to get to things. So, I'm decided to sell my two Wheel Horse 953s. I have too many projects and not enough space, nor time, nor money, nor.......

First one, I had running (see video). But I think it now needs a fuel pump as it will start with a bit of gas squirted into the carburetor. It has the inside wheel weights. The hydraulic pump will need attention - as the lever doesn't have any effect on the lift. This is the one with the boat seat.

The second one, I had it turn over, but has no spark. It's a bit rougher, and needs tires, especially the rear tires. I have a car tire on the left side now as the original had rips in the sidewalls and wasn't holding air. The other rear tire is also pretty bad but will hold a little air. I have the original seat with this one, but it's too bad of a shape to even think about using, but it's there.

The 953 was made one year only, 1963.

Located near Bonne Terre, Missouri. I would consider trades for a good running Cub Cadet of the '60s vintage, either narrow frame or wide frame. You can pm me for more info and details. Price is $500.

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/classifieds/for-sale/two-wheel-horse-953s-for-sale-r6472/

You can find pictures, videos, etc. here:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.