Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any contacts in Ontario, or New York State for used John Deere Parts. A yard of Green would help me out a bit.

Thank you

·
Super Moderator
3,876 Posts
I have bought through him on eBay. Would do it again.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
A pretty good guy. I met him 2 years ago at the NY Expo. He brought some parts to me that I had purchased from him. He always has a lot of parts on Ebay for sale. Goes by georgiadeere.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Roy was and I believe still is a WFM member. Be careful, he is listening!

Gabby

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does anyone have any contacts in the Nashville Area? North Carolina? Must be a few good yards of Green there?

·
Premium Member
4,369 Posts
I believe your going the wrong way Orv,I think you need to look in the Mid-west.I have this contact,but have yet to deal with them.
Don't have on this puter,I'll add it later

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I driving to just south of St Louis and then over to Nashville, Knoxville, Asheville, then up the 81 back home. I am always looking for Tractors in the yards of People. I will see Roy on the way home. He was nice enough to order a part for me. Decent guy. Thank you Mr. Baker for your comments.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
There is a thread on the forum in which members provided names and contact info for salvage yards/recycling centers. It's nowhere to be found however.

·
Premium Member
4,369 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all for your comments and direction. I am sorry I have not responded sooner but have been busy in the garage tearing the tractor apart. I am learning a ton of info and always finding something new to repair. So far so good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts