Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 1950s kwik way valve grinder. Looks to be in good condition. I have not had a chance to test everything yet. Looks complete, with original matching cabinet and a ton of original accessories. Has been in the same repair shop since it was new. Asking 300.00 or best. Might trade be interested in trades. Not looking for anything in particular so shoot me an offer if interested. I will get more/better pictures when I get it home. Located in Holland Michigan, pick up only.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Jerry, That's more than a valve grinder. Seeing all the pilots tells me there's probably a stone driver and holders as part of a complete service set-up. The cabinet is a real plus. Assuming it's all in decent shape, that's a very reasonable price.
David

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly didn't think I would have an issue selling it but intrest has been lackluster at best! It looks to be a complete set up for sure. I just have zero use for it. A customer of mine just bought this shop and I'm trying to help him out selling some stuff that's not used.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts