Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced the primary and secondary belts on my 110 per the instructions I found in the archives, then adjusted the variator (third notch, turn the engine over and watch the clutch pedal rise, tighten),but the tractor is losing speed going up hill. It gains speed when I pull up on the clutch pedal.

I am wondering if the new stiffer belts are causing variator problems, and if the variator spring needs to ( or can be) adjusted.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
My 345 has started blowing fuses. I had installed valve cover gaskets and hosed off the oil that had leaked. It ran for about 20 minutes then blew a fuse. It blows them as soon as the key is turned on. Any thoughts on what to check? I don't see anything touching the circuit board.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
H2o is a preeeettttyyyy good conductor of electrons,as I remember from days welding knee deep in mud holes,while connecting people up to natural gas
for the local utility co.I've since retired from.

Try blowing everything dry with comp.air , leaf blower , hair drier , what have you.Set it in sun and wait.,Let it cook for a few hours and see if things change.

Thats all I got.

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.