Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 54 blade for my 322. Went to put it on and found it had the wrong mount. Looks different than the 420/430 style mounts. Would this possibly be for a 400?
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Road surface

Tape measure Office ruler Rectangle Measuring instrument Wood

· Registered
8,987 Posts
Yup a 400. I bought a 54 blade years ago with the opposite problem. It was off a 300 series so I had to acquire a 400 mount off eBay. IIRC it was off a 314. I kept the mount just in case I ever have something it fits. Haven't tried it yet but it looks like it might work on my 140.

Definately Looks like a 400 bracket to me. If it was a 200 series bracket it would still fit the 322.

Reactions: jd140

· Registered
1,287 Posts
Yup a 400. I bought a 54 blade years ago with the opposite problem. It was off a 300 series so I had to acquire a 400 mount off eBay. IIRC it was off a 314. I kept the mount just in case I ever have something it fits. Haven't tried it yet but it looks like it might work on my 140.
It'll fit. :)

· Registered
8,987 Posts
After further review I remembered I sold the 3xx mount with another 54 blade I had to a WFM'er for his 317. I do have a spare 400 mount though. It was stashed in a corner under a metal shelving unit. I was thinking it was the 3xx mount but nope.

· Registered
8,987 Posts
You'll be the first to know ;). The 400 mount is intended for a front boom so I don't have to turn my head. My neck is like a manual chute control now with a badly worn sprocket.

Let me know if you any to part with it!! 🤣👍🏻👍🏻

1 - 10 of 10 Posts