Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
If you have the throttle lever most push mower cables are the same it just screws in . On a replacement cable first pull the cable out and cut the outside to the proper length . Then bend cable end to fit the carb you can cut off excess at the throttle end later. E- bay has them Search push mower throttle cable.Or a small engine shop should have them also.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the leaver but the little part that holds the cable to the assy is almost rusted away and I don't think it will hold the cable. The other one I can reuse but wasn't sure if you could just get everything new.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Joel, it appears the "Bracket AM30183" you need is no longer available from JD. Neither is the subbed kit number AM30567. The wire and conduit have a price, so appear available but for $48 plus. You could do better!
Knob still shows for $5.53.
Anyway, put a request in the Classifieds here for a good used one. The 112 RF and RF 110 share the same bracket. Look them up on JD Parts under "Levers" to be sure so I don't lead you on a wild goose chase. Good luck with the search.

tommyhawk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.