Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 20 of 1883 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a successful hunt and bagged this 87.

It has a fuel leakback problem, so the previous owner replaced it with a 1023e. He even threw in a moped. It shows 19xx hours, but doesn't drive like it.

What has everyone else picked up?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I picked up a beer tonight....:lol:.
Seriously, where do you find these deals? It seems like at least once a week you have something on that trailer. I guess I just don't look hard enough.

·
Registered
409 Posts
KB
Your weekly finds seem to be a once in a lifetime find for me. I think I've only seen two open frame Deere's with Deere loaders my whole life! You Americans must have a green garden tractor or two in every barn, garage and shed in the land.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This one found me. The seller refuses to use classifieds to sell things do to previous experiences. He gave me a range he'd like an offer in, and his dream price. I paid the dream price and still smiled the whole ride home. It had a couple unexpected bonuses too, a 3-point hitch and a rear pto. I will have to use the 140 to jump it and get it off the trailer. It feels much more substantial then my 445/40 loader. If I had time to do a foot hydro conversion I'd be selling the 40.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
you need a larger trailer...

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
nice find, if you want to play with the loader I have a bunch of compost to spread around the yard after I get the 33 tiller mounted

Reactions: CarlJWinkler

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just on another hunt, which I aborted due to holiday traffic, but as a was cruising down the road, this comes flying across a parking lot, pulls a hard right, and launches off a drainage ditch.

Apparently the guys at Howe and Howe were having some fun before the holiday. It will be seen in the upcoming mad max movie. They were swapping drivers when I went back by.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went on a hunt today and looked at a 65 110, and 67 112h. I was unable to make a deal to bring them home. They were rough from sitting out for a decade. I just saw money pits at 300 each.

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
I went out today and got 2 notched wheel weights,4 suitcase weights and a 110 grill for $250CDN,I think I did good!

Watch out Mr. Blackman!

Attachments

Reactions: John P

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's a good price on this side of the boarder. Even better on that side from what I hear.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nobody else has anything to share?

I just picked up this 212 yesterday

k

Interesting seat

Came with a 38 deck. It shuts down after 15 minutes, but otherwise is great.

Today I picked up this 112/39/47/37a/ 31/ cab,

Then I quickly unloaded to go get this 400/60/50 with an easy vac.

It runs perfect. And yes Mike, I know I need a bigger trailer. I had to use the tiedown strap to get the gate pins in. The good news is the seller also is selling an 8x20, I might be back.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Picked up a 110 from its original owner today. First time I've been fortunate enough to bag a Deere with two implements!

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
Cool Brent!!!

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brent, very nice score. My first tractor was a patio, and I always like seeing them.

·
Administrator
6,061 Posts
Keith,
It's apparent you picked everything in the northeast, so no one else in that area can post on their Deere hunting. There isn't anything left to find. :nada:

Nice scores.

1 - 20 of 1883 Posts