Weekend Freedom Machines banner

2021 - 2040 of 2047 Posts

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
It's in Huntsville so you're closer Grant.. ;) Looks like an H3. Ran 4 years ago. Not sure what that's supposed to mean though. No price which is always irritating, to me anyway. It needs just about everything and it's located in the boonies of the boonies so the seller doesn't seem to have any bargaining power.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, I’ve been hunting for a 110 round fender. Sadly I just missed out on a pair of them about an hour from my home.
When my hunt turns successful I will post pictures.

·
Registered
1989 318
368 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss, how did you miss them? I have a a few round fender deer in my yard right now, the kind that have 4 legs, not quite what you are looking for I guess? Tom

·
Registered
36 Posts
^^^^ I was slow to respond to the ad, some one beat me to it.
I have plenty of the four legged deer around my property also.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Not a bad day Deere hunting. Picked up a 1971 112 hydraulic lift with tiller, blower, and blade from estate of original owner. Also traded a 37a blower, plastic weights , and chains for a 316 w/ P220 in it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
Holy smokes clark, you had a busy day! is the 212 package deal nice? Tom
Its ok. Nothing special. I am hoping engine is ok. It didnt seem to have much compression. I'm going to soak cylinder with wd40 for a bit, then put some oil in it. Hopefully I get lucky

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts
Comprehensive release comes into play under 600 rpm on the kohler.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Reactions: tommyhawk

·
Registered
1989 318
368 Posts
The 'auto-correct' in my brain switched comprehensive back to compression just like you intended to say! Tom

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sorry guys, damn auto correct.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well I filled my Deere tag today!

D90B9386-E879-41D1-A3F3-EFD25F04E174.jpeg

Brought home this 66 110.
It’s been parked in a hay barn for the last ten years or so. Hasn’t been started since it was parked. The hood needs repair, also it’s not the original. And the 80’s vintage steering wheel has to go.
Should be a fun project.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Nice find Tsb3!

2021 - 2040 of 2047 Posts