Weekend Freedom Machines banner
2301 - 2320 of 2329 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ya I saw one like it last year and thought long and hard about it. Too long in fact and it was gone. I thought the next time one pops up I’ll have to act fast. I guess it was meant to be. I saw it, emailed, he called and I burned rubber the 15 miles to his house to get it. Snapped my 1500# ramps in half loading it but got it on the trailer. 👍🏻

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
I bought one just like it except loader was a CTC. Replacing the CTC with a model 44. No need for the tiller so I sold it. Still working on refurbishing loader and making the 332 a loader tractor. That is all it will do while I own it.

Reactions: TempletonJDguy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bagged me a thirty pointer this morning. (If you were comparing a 4 wheeled deere to a 4 legged deere on opening day that is) It was a three our round trip, spent some quality time with my boy, and met two of the nicest guys.
Don’t think it gets any better.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Wondering if anyone can tell me what year it is by just looking. I bet someone can

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Not sure on year, but pedal setups and what I think is an 8hp Kohler points to it being an early model SF.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Bagged me a thirty pointer this morning. (If you were comparing a 4 wheeled deere to a 4 legged deere on opening day that is) It was a three our round trip, spent some quality time with my boy, and met two of the nicest guys.
Don’t think it gets any better. View attachment 273093 Wondering if anyone can tell me what year it is by just looking. I bet someone can

Look's like a early 1968. It still has a RF steering wheel on it.

·
Premium Member
4,544 Posts
Nice, I have a 68 side tag as well. Transaxle filler cap under the seat does it for me.

·
Registered
1989 318
1,420 Posts
Nice score Drillinguy, how's the front of the hood, Seems they are all bashed.

I just sealed the deal yesterday on the 316K with a very nice model 49 snowblower. I have not brought it home yet. I'll post pic's when I do.

Reactions: TempletonJDguy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well, I was trying to catch a 68 112 but it didn’t work out. Just when I gave up this one came along. Ended up being a much better deal.
And yah, the hood is broke. But it’s all there making it a little easier fix.

·
Registered
1989 318
1,420 Posts
I just brought home the 'new to me 316 with 49-blower, can't wait to get it into garage tomorrow to start going through it. It came with a manual, tire chains, and other little stuff. My herd is about complete and I 'really' should quite looking. First photo is new tractor, 2nd one is other tractors, there's also another 300 missing from the 2nd photo along with the R70 and the 73 110 parts machine.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Tractor

·
Registered
1989 318
1,420 Posts
Just now digging into the new-to-me 316k and it is a mess, and I am just getting started. I did get it to start and run a for a bit so that was encouraging. I am glad I did not pay much for it, the 49 blower that came with it looks to be pretty decent.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Ooh did not pay much, that’s my kind of deal.

Reactions: dhager4692
2301 - 2320 of 2329 Posts