Weekend Freedom Machines banner
2621 - 2640 of 2715 Posts

·
Registered
1989 318
2,480 Posts
That monstrosity that Army pictured looks like it would flip right up if the box was loaded.

Reactions: N2 Tractors

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Whats up with the red 3pt mower deck?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Another friend bought the finish mower the same guy that had the 210. Killed 2 birds with one stone on getting them to our houses. Loaded both on trailer, dropped one at one house, the 210 at mine. He’s going to repair a couple bearings on deck and mow his donkey pasture with it behind his Kubota. 84” at time will cover some ground.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Might be getting another square fender, I need a k181 if I get it, someone put in an 8hp tecumseh

Reactions: DEERE317

·
Registered
1989 318
2,480 Posts
I lucked into a 33G tiller today for a crazy low price. I saw it on CL last night and replied immediately, it had been listed for only 3 hours at that point. Then I wait endlessly for an email response, finally heard back this morning. I had agreed to asking price so It was a matter of when to pick it. At one point I thought I might have been being scammed (selling for a friend was in the ad). Finally worked out pickup details so I went with fingers crossed, it was only 45 minute drive. I could turn this into a long story, but I will cut to the chase. The P.O. was a guy I used to work for at Honeywell in Freeport 35 years ago. When I learned that I said NO WAY!! He is now old and in bad health and the kids are selling off his stash. I think I am blessed! Talking to his wife and daughter was the coolest thing I have done in a very long time!

Plant Motor vehicle Road surface Wood Asphalt

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Sweet!

Pictures?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Not yet, still on the trailer.

·
Registered
1989 318
2,480 Posts
Nice, she could use a massage to show off her fine patina :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
I got K181 to go back in it, at least the PO put the PTO clutch back on.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I don’t think I did bad. 100$ square fender I drove off the trailer. I just put gas in it.
At this rate you’ll give some of the old collectors a run for their money!

Reactions: TiredDeere210

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Well dad and I paid a visit to our Deere salesman’s place down the road.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Also have checked off driving a ZT down the road from the bucket list. Lol
And is a sweet mowing machine.
Lawn mower Tire Wheel Mower Automotive tire

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

And a bonus is that I only have to watch the ROPS on a few things (2 tree branches, a clothesline, and the apple tree and ash trees messes along the property line) so my inner safety Nazi is happy :LOL: (I have found I like wearing seatbelts on stuff, feels safer and don’t have to worry about being bounced out of the seat, this and the 2025R have shown that they like to try :LOL:)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Also got a brand new grader blade and plow for the late 200 series. I like those tractors. Simple and way overbuilt. Finally got my starter weights, that’s why I bought the running 420, lol! The parts 420 has unknown motor condition but it’s got the rearend for my 300 series swap. Not sure what machine I should put it in though.

2621 - 2640 of 2715 Posts