Weekend Freedom Machines banner
2841 - 2860 of 2877 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,923 Posts
It is not just the upolstery color that is unique for the patio tractors, the metal seat shell/back is also a textured finish and not the smooth metal of the stock color seats. Here is a picture of the back of a 'real' patio seat:
Motor vehicle Gadget Hood Vehicle Trunk

A pristine genuine patio seat can go for $1000 or more.

Chuck

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
When I got home today my grandfather's H1 140 was sitting on my brother's trailer in my driveway. My bro has been helping my aunt deal with our uncle's estate. I asked him about the 140 and he said he didn't see it. So I waved goodbye to ever owning it. But he had actually found it about a month ago and told my aunt it had considerable meaning to me. She said in that case it was mine. My brother waited to surprise me when he brought it to my place today. There are some personal stories involving this 140 and grandpa that make it special to me.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1989 318
3,038 Posts
For crying out loud, those 140's seem to be popping up everywhere, even showing up unannounced! Mine must be waiting in the wings yet :rolleyes: Congrats to both of you new 140 owners!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
For crying out loud, those 140's seem to be popping up everywhere, even showing up unannounced! Mine must be waiting in the wings yet :rolleyes: Congrats to both of you new 140 owners!
It seems that getting the first one is the most difficult. Once you get one they seem to come out of the woodworks. Then next thing you know you have 4 of them.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Grandpa mowed the grass at the school for many years. The 140 I just got is the one that dragged him across the school lawn by his pant leg, then across a street and into some lady's flowerbed. A story for another time. ;)
Army, congratulations on getting the 140. I am sure that it will be extra special to you.

• Wow
Reactions: jd140 and lt230s

·
Registered
555 Posts
I couldn’t turn it down for the price.

Reactions: DEERE317

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Atleast it has a Kohler, right?

·
Registered
555 Posts
K241as and a peerless 2326 it is similar to the 210 with a K241aqs and a 2316.

Reactions: DEERE317

·
Registered
555 Posts
Its pretty ironic.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Got a 1968 4 leg deer 42 inch snow blade with an angle kit for 75$

Reactions: lt230s and DEERE317

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
What in the heck is that?
Think he’s referring to the Deere logo, at one point it had 4 legs rather than the 2 of the current/more recent iterations

2841 - 2860 of 2877 Posts