Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1921 - 1927 of 1927 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
That depends who you ask, lol.
I've heard good things about both engines and bad about both. I have a rebuilt p218 in mine. So far, I've only had carb issue with it. Waiting for the rebuild kit for it.

Reactions: Grant Baker

·
Registered
46 Posts
I picked up a real clean 355D to replace my 345. It has 560 hours on the clock and a piranha 44 deck. Trying to decide if I should keep that deck or put my 54C on there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Good catch on the 355D. I've been tempted to go after one a time or two in my CL scouting, but don't know where I'd put another machine. There's one in my area right now for about $2400, but I'm still playing with the 322 so my curiosity will have to wait.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I paid 2550 for this one. I already have the 42 hydraulic tiller for this model. I also have a 318 with front blade for dirt work. I mowed with the 44 piranha yesterday and I like it so far. I’m going to try it on some tall thick grass today and see how it does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
I had a 345 with the Piranha deck and it was great for doing everything but cutting wet long grass if you were mulching with it. Roger

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
A week ago I picked up a GT 275 for $75.00 17 hp Kawasaki. No hood. Guy said it needed a fuel pump and the mower deck was messed up. Repair: fuel hose no clamps sucking air, Mower deck. blades sharpened by a moron or blind man. New blades from JD high lift.

1921 - 1927 of 1927 Posts