Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling our John Deere 332. Just bought a new compact utility tractor and no longer need this. I bought this a few years ago from a member on this board.

Comes with:
MCS (2000 RPM driven)
50” deck

Has 1,800 hours. I’ve owned it for 3 years now. Works great. Here is a list of things I’ve done to it as it has needed them:
Voltage regulator
Rebuilt cooling system (radiator repaired, fully flushed and replaced coolant)
New radiator fan
New motor mounts
New glow plugs
Speed up pulley for mower deck
New battery

I swapped a two speed and locking differential out of a 420 into this machine. It also has the nice adjustable suspension seat off the 420.

New HDAP tires in the back. Front tires look good. Previous owner repainted the machine. It’s in good condition could use a little bit of touch up.

It has a 3 point hitch and 2000 RPM rear PTO. Comes with the material collection system which runs off the rear PTO. 50” deck has new spindle bearings a year or two ago.

This unit was owned by the Missouri Highway Department for most of it’s life, meaning it received proper maintenance. The hydro system on this unit is one of the best I’ve ever experienced. It’s not jerky and is really smooth.

The only thing it needs:
the steering column is leaking hydro fluid. There are some seals that need to be done (or the column could be replaced with a used non-leaking one.

$3500 OBO. Located in Madison, WI.

020FDA0B-A7C5-4F6A-AFCB-7BC64E1F2335.jpeg

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Greg, you have a beautiful 332 there.

Sent you a PM ... Gabby

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ha! Looks just like mine! Except I don't have the dethatcher. For what it's worth, I'd be interested in the thatcher.

-Aaron-

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments. Should mention - Brinly disc is not for sale ;). I’ve got that disc and the single row planter that I’m going to hang on to. I have a project 140 H3 that I hope to work on in a few years when my sons are old enough.

Is my price too high? I probably overpaid for the tractor back when I bought it. Then I slowly added all the attachments as the time went by.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Make an offer. It's in nice shape.

Might be willing to consider throwing in a 49 blower as well depending on the price.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just sold our 332 today for $2500 with plow. Thank God these old tractors can be a money pit ! My area these 332 tractors hard to sell over $3000.
Greg your tractor is a great deal with all those attachments. Good luck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I added plow to sweeten the deal otherwise, it will still be sitting. The buyer wasn't interested in the MCS with 4.5 Kawasaki motor. Going to try to sell that separate see how it goes. I had listed for about 2 weeks. I just wanted to get rid of it before something else fails on it. I had it listed for 2 weeks on OfferUp,My Tractor Forum, WF Machine & Craigslist. Craigslist is probably your best bet ! OfferUp
& the other web sites a lot of thread watchers/likes but no messages.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tiller and cart are sold pending funds. Will update ad and price when that's done.

Greg

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok Thatcher, Tiller and Cart are gone. So I updated the listing. Just the tractor, 50" deck, and MCS are left.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts