Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,531 Posts
Shame on you. LOL I have just had a couple weeks of tearing out flood damage in 90 degree plus heat.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I cant wait! My 316 and 49 blower are ready! All work is done to both of them and I can't wait to try them out! Bring on the snow

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm with the dutchmen.
Got my mini payloader to play with.
Let it snow, let it snow.

Reactions: The dutchman

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Congrats on being the first for this topic!
Still in the 80s here on the east coast although nights have been cooler with high 50-low 60s. Trees are starting color change a little bit.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Not at all ready for this. I have landscaping and grass seed to get done yet.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Been ready all year, got a 110 with a blade, a blade for my one 112, second 112 with blower, 316k with a blower and cab, finally, a widened 54 blade and 47 blower for my 420. My uncle has a 112 with a blower, 140 with a modified 43 blade, 214 with a 43 blade, 300 with a 54 blade and cab, and finally a Wheel Horse GT14 with a WH 54 inch blade. Snow removal is our major focus hear in NEPA.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sounds like tractor for each family member, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,137 Posts
UGH!

Reactions: dhager4692

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
So that's some of that snow stuff some of you guys are always talking about. We see that about once every third year or so...just about that much, then it's gone the next day.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
No snow here but a brisk morning at 42 deg.F. on 9/15/20.

·
Registered
264 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Definite chill in the air here this morning. Eastern Tennessee. But no need for any of those cold weather attachments. I hope! We do get a little snow here and every decade or so a nasty 6" of more. I am told. Never witnessed it but with the narrow windy hilly roads around here I have no desire to do so.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
And on the other side of the coin...yesterday the landscaping crew showed up and leveled/graded the big backyard with topsoil. They are supposed to show up today and lay down some fresh Zoysia sod...then I turn on the sprinklers for twice a day waterings for about 2 weeks. Meanwhile I will rake, clean, rake adjoining areas and lay down a heavy coat of Bahia and Centipeded grass seed. We have at least 35 to 45 more days of 85+ degree weather here in NE Tejas, so may as well use it for something productive. The yard graded so well that I had the landscapers lay down a nice rock pad right off the front porch of my backyard shop...tamped it down with the 430 a little bit last night before the sun went down. Probably won't be lawn cleaning and leafing the yard with the Cyclone Rake until after Turkey Day. Dog days are almost gone for another year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts