Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reedsburg, WI.....just west of WI Dells
April 9,2016.....Rain Date April 23, 2016
Same farm as last year @ Town Hall Road.
AG Tractor model year 1959 or Older
Garden Tractors separate area to plow.
Facebook @ "Reedsburg Good Ole Plow Boys" for detail & updates.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Might have to be there. Exact address?

·
Super Moderator
3,534 Posts
I'm thinking of going. Need to get the picker off the trailer.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Update PD

ADDRESS...S2408A Town Hall Rd., Reedsburg. Map on Facebook page.
Maybe park on east side of Town Hall Rd. north of house & plow across road on west side field. Will have Traffic control to help direct.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Hey Paul. With a username of rainman is that going to jinx the weather? Or do you memorize phone books???

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, I have not ordered any new Rain Gauges yet this year. So no rain. But I have not received any Rain Dance requests yet. Phone books, you got any extras?
PWR

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks John for participating last year. I requested to add our Garden Tractors to the Plowing Fun. Then rain delay until Sunday 4/26/2015, my wedding anniversary was spent with my Wonderful Wife! So this past Sunday @ our planning meeting I got a good ribbing for not even making the PD. Hope to meet you in 30 days!

·
Super Moderator
3,534 Posts
Josh and I are planning on going. I don't think he'll have the 314 ready by then. Just not enough time.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
This still good to go? Weather is pretty wet and snowy yet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
No updates on Facebook page. Sunny today a good drying day. They won't cancel until the later part of that PD week, if needed. PD Location is about 20-25 miles due North of mine so they probably had more snow on the ground from that last snow.
PWR

·
Super Moderator
3,534 Posts
Weather is looking good for next week. Saturday is going to be sunny and 58°F.:good:

·
Super Moderator
3,534 Posts
Any update? I don't FB. We've gotten a fair amount of rain 50 miles south of the plow grounds.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry to hear that but mother nature rules. We had snow showers here all day today. Will most likely go to Beaver Dam and Shannon's plow day on the 23rd of April as it is closer to my house. I had a great time at your plow day last year. Thanks again for posting and keeping me informed. Still looking forward to getting dirt on the tires and the oil hot. Anything possible in the fall?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts