23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB The 430 Front PTO Extension, for connection to Model 47 Snowblower, etc
Preference for, in near new condition.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, Thank you for the reply. Yes - have done just that activity twice this past 9 months - and Item #1 Splined Coupling is never available - even no part number listed for it (so you can't add it to cart, or check availability).
Would it work fine, without the Splined Coupler?
-or-Do you have the part number for the Splined Coupler, and source where it can be purchased?
Just last night, the sum of the other parts (on jdparts.com) was $147.46 and I would have purchased them... but of no use without Splined Coupler (unless it is not needed)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Splined coupler is a part of the AM100908 shaft, that's why it is listed there, believe me the part can be bought new separate, it it used on other shafts but not part of a welded assembly, as the AM100908 shaft is. You need to be able to read John Deere part assemblies, which the Parts people are trained to do.
They show you the part number in case you want to repair that part of the shaft.

If you need me to, I can send you pictures of the AM100908 and the splined (M125020 Coupler) shaft as I purchase them from the other assembly as separate pieces.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great - the Shaft has the coupler.
Called Deere, it is the M88176 PTO Shaft Extension - which is no longer available (anywhere in the JD Network/World - it is discontinued).
Though I too see it as an addable part online (at the parts-assembly drawing), when I click "add to cart", it pops up the message:
Message from Campbell Tractor - Part No longer available.

Ideas (where to get M88176)? I'm fully behind ordering all parts and assembling myself - just need to know how to get 100% of the parts.

·
Registered
748 Posts
M88176 is the shaft extension support. Item # 10 on the parts list. There are Warehouses where excess Deere parts are stored, and checks can be made on those warehouses, located throughout the world.
You can go to this website: Develop user ID and password and have them search for the part, and get you a quote for one.
https://supply.parts/account/user/login

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John - thank you - with your help, have now ordered all the parts, and will assemble when they arrive. Hopefully ahead of any deep snow arriving.

**This WTB - may be closed - got one coming now **

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.